Friday 18 July 2014

Truly Vintage Wedding Fair


I've been meaning to post about this for a while as this was actually almost a month ago but work keeps getting in the way.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know about the great day I had at The Truly Vintage Wedding Fair at the beautiful wedding venue Glemham Hall on the 22nd June. I was there helping out my friend, paper-cutting artist Emma Daniels, as she was running paper-cutting workshops on the day. That was my excuse for being there, I was really there to browse the lovely wedding items and have a bit of a day dream.


The hall itself is lovely, I wrote a bit about it before when Emma and I went to scope the place out. It's the perfect setting for a wedding, as well as a wedding fair. While Emma held paper cutting workshops in the stunning dining room a string quartet played both classical and modern music.


Out in the grounds was the tent where all the exhibitors were. There were so many that I can't mention them all but here are a few of my favourites.

Myrtle & Mint for beautiful flowers

Amelie's Kitchen made stunning and delicious wedding cakes


Oh What a Lovely Wedding! for wedding styling

Blossom Me Darling for flowers and head pieces

And finally Alder Tree for the most delicious fruit ice cream ever


It was a lovely day and a lovely venue for a wedding.


Check out Glemham Hall and if you're getting married in the next couple of years then definitely visit the wedding fair next year.

Also, don't forget that Emma Daniels does personalised wedding stationary!



1 comment:

  1. Bienvenue à notre magasin pour voir et acheter la robe de mariage, nous avons de tout cœur pour votre service, je l'espère pour vous aider à trouver la robe de mariage, je vous souhaite une vie heureuse! vestiti da cerimonia 2014 abiti da festa ingrosso

    ReplyDelete