Friday 6 December 2013

If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man: Festive Food

I'm Embracing Christmas, the Time for Eating, with a Food-Themed Wishlist 


This is the first If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man wishlist I've done in a while, apologies for that. I will be back to writing one every Friday from now on.

As it is now December and we are closely approaching Christmas, this week's theme is one of the most important aspects of Christmas, food!

This is a collection of pricey food and food-related items that will have your mouth watering this festive season.

The Fancy Cakes


Aren't these cupcakes beautiful? The Marie Antoinette Collection Couture Cupcakes by Rosalind Miller Cakes come in a pack of six and are delicately decorated for a vintage theme.

Marie Antoinette Cherub Cupcakes

When they're so pretty I don't much care what they look like, but they are supposed to be delicious too, they're Madagascan vanilla with buttercream and fondant.

They're delectable, but a pricey £48.


The Tea Dress

Tea-cup print dress


Not a normal tea dress, but a dress with actual tea-cups on it. The B+AB I.T Tea-Cup Print Dress from Selfridges is made from jersey, so it's warm and ideal for Christmas. The cute tea print is typically British, and I love the cut and the black and beige colour.

At £70 it's reasonably priced for a well-made garment, but still too much for me!


The Harrods Hamper

Harrods Hamper


A Christmas hamper is a classic for the festive season, but Harrods always outdo the competitors. Called The Ultimate, this Harrods hamper has a fitting name as it is full of the most delicious, and expensive, drinks and food. Included is cognac, several wines, biscuits, cheese, meats and Christmas pudding. Faint-making.

A ridiculous £5,000!


The Fruit Necklace

Peach Necklace

I've included Alex Monroe's jewellery in a wishlist before. I love this man's jewellery, it's delicate yet full of character. I particularly like the Split Peach Necklace from Alex Monroe's new collection, Banquet. A fitting name for this wishlist. The detail is amazing and it's an unusual piece.

At £150 I can't afford it, but if anyone wants to get it for me for Christmas then I'd be very happy to accept it!


That's it for this week. Check back next Friday for more unaffordable goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment