Monday 23 June 2014

"The thing that would most improve my life is 27 hours in a day. I could meet all my deadlines" - Yoko Ono

Deadline, the very word instils fear.

I am under tight deadlines for a few writing projects which all need to be completed by tomorrow. Therefore I won't be posting an Affordable Wedding Dresses post today.

I will hopefully be back on track on Wednesday so will post one then, This week's theme is going to e Regency era wedding dresses, so pop back on Wednesday for some beautiful Jane Austin-style affordable wedding dresses.

In the mean time, here are a few quotes about deadlines that I have wasted ten minutes looking up. Enjoy.


"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

"Deadlines aren't bad. They help you organize your time. They help you set priorities. They make you get going when you might not feel like it." Harvey Mackay

"Deadlines refine the mind. They remove variables like exotic materials and processes that take too long. The closer the deadline, the more likely you'll start thinking waaay outside the box." - Adam Savage

"I envy people who can think, 'No, I'm not going to work today' when they have a huge pile of deadlines stacking up." - Julian Fellowes

"One forges one's style on the terrible anvil of daily deadlines." - Emile Zola


No comments:

Post a Comment