Friday 13 June 2014

Visit to Glemham Hall

Scoping Out Glemham Hall for the Truly Vintage Wedding Fair


Poppies at Glemham Hall - Truly Vintage Wedding Fair


I paid a visit to the beautiful Glemham Hall in Suffolk yesterday ahead of The Truly Vintage Wedding Fair to be held there on Sunday 22nd June.

The lovely old house is full of character, it's family owned so it feels lived in and not like a museum.


Glemham Hall - Truly Vintage Wedding Fair


I'll be helping my friend and very talented paper-cutter Emma Daniels (who also took these pictures) who is holding paper-cutting workshops throughout the day of the fair. I believe there are still some places left so book your place here.

Glemham Hall - Truly Vintage Wedding Fair - Emma Daniels Paper-Cut


I believe it's going to be a lovely day, plus it's free to enter, so pop along if you're planning a wedding, or if you just want to dream.

Glemham Hall - Truly Vintage Wedding Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment