Friday 2 August 2013

If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man: Woodland Wonders

The woodland trend has been going strong for a couple of years now, both in fashion and homeware. It can become easy to get sick of the twee foxes and rabbits adorning jumpers and tea cups, but I've got to admit I still like the forest fashion. That's why this week's wishlist is woodland themed.

Build a Tree Wall Stickers from Love Mae

I love these Build A Tree wall stickers from Love Mae, I think they're for children but I don't care. I could make a forest in my house!

Build a Tree Wall Stickers from Love Mae

One tree costs around eighty euros. I can probably afford a branch.


Next up is this Fox and Cubs Bag by Lush Designs.

Fox and Cubs Bag by Lush Designs

The illustrations from this company are lovely, they have lots of designs; cats, rabbits and bees. But the foxes are my favourite. £21 isn't really that expensive, and it is practically a work of art. I may splurge on this one.

Another animal motif product next.
Hare Appliqué cushion from Rose and Grey

I love the Hare Appliqué Cushion from Rose and Grey, especially the patchwork style and the vintage textiles. However, it's £75, for a cushion. I think if I actually had £75 I wouldn't spend it on a cushion on principle.

Finally in my woodland trend is this beautiful Rose Root Silver Wrapped Ring by Anthony Blakeney.

Rose Root Silver Wrapped Ring by Anthony Blakeney

I'm obsessed with this. It's simple yet different.

Rose Root Silver Wrapped Ring by Anthony Blakeney

£69.95. I may save up my pennies.

That's all folks, see you next Friday for another wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment