Friday 3 January 2014

If I Were a Rich Wo(Man): Beautiful Bedding


Bed Down in Style with a Sumptuous Duvet Set



Happy 2014 everybody! I hope you all had a lovely New Year.

It is now, unfortunately, January again, the month of broken resolutions, lingering Christmas decorations and empty wallets. I plan on spending most of January in bed; frankly it's too cold to go outside. I'll be snuggling under my Asda duvet set, but I really wish that I could be sleeping on one of these beauties below. That's right, this week's If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man wishlist is all about bedding. I can't afford any of them but hey, I can dream (get it?).



The Dreamy Duvet Set


Lush Designs Cottages and Castles Duvet Set Bedding


The Cottages and Castles bedding is made by Lush Designs. I've featured one of their bags before as I love their whimsical and natural homewares. This duvet set intersperses trees with dreamy dwellings. It comes in several colour-ways, but I think black and white is my favourite.



Price: from £75



The Floral Duvet Set


Skye Blue Bell Grey Duvet Set Bedding


Featuring large blue flowers, the Skye duvet set from Blue Bell Gray has a lovely watercolour design. I love the contrast of blue and white.



Price: Pillowcase £18, Duvet Cover from £65.



The Bear Duvet Set


By Nord Bear Bedding Duvet Set

How awesome is this By Nord Bear bedding from John Lewis? I love bears; the black and white shades and the realism provide a Nordic feel that makes this a fun and modern duvet set.

Price: Pillowcase £24, Duvet from £76.



The Vintage Style Duvet Set


Christy Morton Heritage Bed Linen


I love the combination of yellow and grey in this Morton Bed Linen in Ochre by Christy. The bedding is available from House of Fraser and ranges from Double to Super King size. It's got a heritage feel that screams luxury, yet the colours provide a fresh, modern touch.

Price: Pillowcase £50 for two, Duvet from £139.


This post is actually making me tired.

That's all for this week.

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment