Friday 24 January 2014

If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man - Clocks

Keep Time with This Week's Clock-full Wishlist


I'm still into the home purchases and this week's wishlist features clocks. I love clocks, not just because they tell time, but because they can be decorative pieces as well. Here are my top clocks, at top prices.


The Mantel Clock


Quirky Ceramic Mantel Clock by Ian Roberts

This Quirky Ceramic Mantel Clock by Ian Roberts is weird and wonderful. Available from Iapetus, the clock is handmade and painted a light blue. I love the surreal look and the twist on the traditional mantel piece clock.

Priced £159


The Vintage Clock


Vintage Metropolitan Large Round Wall Clock


I love this railway station style clock from Artisanti. The Metropolitan Large Round Wall Clock has a grey aged metal rim and an antiqued white face with Roman numerals. It's perfect for a vintage look in the home, though it is a metre wide so you'll need plenty of wall space.

Priced £204


The Colourful Clock


Aqua Industrial Wall Clock from Littlewoods


The rather unimaginatively named Wall Clock with Solid Centre from Littlewoods is a great mix of old and new; the aqua colour provides a fresh, modern feel while the distressed industrial look gives it a traditional look. I also love that it has cogs on display.

Priced £45


The Map Clock


Personalised Map Clock

The Personalised Map Clock from The Contemporary Home makes a great gift, but I'd like to buy one just for myself. You can select the map area you want by providing a postcode; you could have your home, where you grew up, or somewhere else meaningful. I also love that the map has an aged look; very vintage.

Priced £46


That's all for this week.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment