Friday 12 July 2013

If I Were A Rich (Wo)Man: Alice Inspired

This week's (late) If I Were A Rich Woman post is inspired by my Alice in Wonderland Tattoo Trends post from earlier this week. So expect, rabbits, teacups and clocks galore.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - www.art.co.uk

I love the colours in this Alice's Adventures in Wonderland print, the teal and burgundy work well together. This would look very nice on my wall but at £99 it won't be there any time soon.

Next up, an Alice in Wonderland classic symbol, a pocket watch. I've wanted one for ages, I'm not really sure why as it's much easier to have one on your wrist, but there's something rather dapper about a pocket watch, especially this Gold Plated Mechanical Double Hunter Pocket Watch.

Gold Plated Mechanical Double Hunter Pocket Watch - www.pocketwatch.co.uk


I love that you can see the clock work, the watch is traditional with a surreal edge.

Gold Plated Mechanical Double Hunter Pocket Watch - www.pocketwatch.co.uk

£94.80, it's probably quite good for a watch but out of my league.


Teacup Tea Light Burners for a tea party, these would look lovely dotted around the garden.

Teacup Tea Light Burners - Not On The High Street

£14 quid each though, that's going to cost a lot of money to decorate my garden.
Surely there must be some DIY for this on Pinterest.

Teacup Tea Light Burners - Not On The High Street

Last but not least, and still in the tea party theme, is this lovely Alice's Teapot Necklace from By Emily.

Alice's Teapot Necklace - By Emily


I love the burnished metal and the dainty detail.

Alice's Teapot Necklace - By Emily


There's also a tiny silver door mouse hiding inside.

Alice's Teapot Necklace - By Emily

That Emily is one talented lady.

That's all for this week, hope you've enjoyed the Alice-themed items.

No comments:

Post a Comment